gas chromatography interview questions
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min.Order Quantity:||1 Piece/Pieces|
|Payment Terms:||L/C,T/T,Western Union|
- Place of Origin: Henan, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: APEX
- Model Number: APEX-GGC
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Standard Export Package|
gas chromatography interview questions General Introduction
Gas Chromatography is a popular separating and analyzing instrument which widely used to test a particular substance, or separating the different components. It is widely used in Petroleum, chemical, biochemistry, medicine, food industry, environmental protection and other aspects of a very wide application. gas chromatography interview questions can also used to prepare pure compounds from a mixed materials.
APEX gas chromatography interview questions Working Process
We will use a gas separator or a gas chromatography interview questions. The components will be separated by heating. A column is used to separating the components of a compound. This column is made of a narrow metal tube. It has a filling which is a microscopic layer of liquid. This is being referred to as the stationary step. The sample will be transported inside the column using the carrier gas which is usually helium, hydrogen or nitrogen. This is then referred to as the mobile or moving phase. The time and speed will also be monitored during the process.
The first stage is to set up the preparatory conditions. Set the parameters for the test that you want to process. These are the basic conditions that will be used, the condition include temperature, identified carrier gas, and the gas flow rate. The exact measurement of the narrow tube should be considered and prepared too.
APEX gas chromatography interview questions Features
1. High accuracy of temperature control, high reliability and anti-interference.
2. Control and operating parameters (including for detectors) set up by the keyboard. Self-diagnosis system, power-off protection, limited temperature setting. Accurate display of setting and actual value of temperature control of each path, bridge current of TCD, sensitivity of FID
3. Analysis can be conducted in packed or capillary column with multiple sampling methods.
4. Packed column: on-column sampling, instantaneous vaporized sampling and gas sampling.
5. Capillary column: split sampling and 0.53mm large diameter capillary direct sampling.
6. Construction of dual gas path, dual sample injector and dual packed column system can effectively avoid baseline undulation and drift in real time and facilitate programmed temperature rising analysis. Accurate and scaled type gas path control valves will provide a high repeatability and stability.
7. Advanced functions: auto ON/OFF temperature control system, permanent data storage, file storage and call and over-temperature protection.
8. Large volume column (300×280×270) can hold capillary column and dual packed column. Built-in heating filament structure is in favor of quartz capillary analysis.
9. A complete set of accessories including purifier, pressure-reducing valve, gas path tube, wrench and tools, injection needle and connectors of all kinds are provided free of charge and are ready to connect with supply-air system prepared by user.
APEX gas chromatography interview questions Main Specification
· Temperature control
· Control range:7°C - 400°C above room temperature. (increment of 1°C)
· Control objects:column oven, detector, thermal conductive pond and sample injector
· Programmed temperature rising:5 ramps
· Rate of programmed temperature rising:0.1°C -40°C (increment of 0.1°C)
· Thermostatic time:0-655 min (increment of 1 min).
· Sensitivity (minimum testability):M≤5´10-11 g/s (sample: C16)
· Optimum testing result:M≤1´10-11 g/s
· Noise:≤5´10-14 A
· Drift:≤6´10-13 A/h
· Linear range:≥106
· Linear range:≥104
To get correct and precise testing result, his instrument only allowed to work in its measuring range.
Please do your test following the test steps, we will provide testing standard if customer requires.
Please get familiar to the button, keyboar